PRO Grade Brand New Motorcycle/ATV/UTV Lift Table!
- Two Years Parts Warranty
- Stable Scissor Frame with Precise Pivot Shafts and Thicker Gauge Steel
- 110V 60HZ Single Phase Motor
- Quick, Precise and Quiet Operation
- Wheel Vise Included
- Front Extension Included (Extend table to 102.5″ Length)
- XLT Side Extensions Included (Extend table to 60.5″ Width)
Free shipping to a commercial and residential address with unloading equipment
Each shipment has a tracking number. Please note that delivery time is estimated but not guaranteed.
Falcon MT2200X is a 2200lb Heavy Duty Electric Hydraulic Lift Table with Side Extensions (60.5″ width). It is one of the most professional lifts, including a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a Front Extension, and three 26″ Long Drive-on Approach Ramp.
Falcon MT2200X motorcycle lift tables are built with quality materials and good workmanship. Every Part Is Fully Tested. The lift table is comparable to Known High-End Brands. Suggestions to improve our products and service are always welcome!
All replacement parts are available upon requests.
- Adjustable Table Lengths: 86 5/8″ – 102 3/8″
- Weight Capacity: 2,200 LB
- Table Length with Approach Ramp: 128″
- Table Length without Approach Ramp: 102 3/8″
- Drop Out Tail Dimensions: 20″ x 20″
- Removable Approach Ramps: 26″L x 12″W
- Distance Between Ramps: 10″
- Table Width without Extensions: 27.5″
- Table Width with Extensions: 60.5″
- Table Steel Thickness: 1/8″
- Safety Locking Positions (to table top): 6 5/16″ to 47 1/4″
- Maximum Lifting Height (to table top): 47 1/4″
- Lowered Height (to table top): 6 5/16″
- Side Extension Size (2 Pieces): 86 5/8″L x 16 1/2″W
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 60HZ, Single Phase
- Electrical Cable Length: 102″
- Shipping Weight: 700LB (lift table), 150LB (power unit), 300LB (side extensions)
- Shipping Dimension: 102″L x 31″W x 13″H (lift table), 39″L x 15″W x 15″H (power unit), 92″L x 17″W x 10″H (side extensions)
- Installation Manual
- Front extension. Front chopper extension allows long bikes to fit onto the lift.
- Automatic safety locking system. Secures lift in place while operating.
- Wide Side Extensions. Makes lift table 60.5″ wide.
- Compact portable design. Makes the Falcon MT2200X easy to move and store.
- Detachable drive on ramp. Low angle ramp protects bikes as they are rolled onto and off of the lift.
- Drop out tail. Allows access to rear of vehicles and makes wheel service easier.
- Enhanced rack under main table. 7 position safety locking system: secures lift in place while working.
- Front wheel vise. Secures vehicles.
- Greasable shaft. Grease zerks on axle maintains smooth rolling action.
- Movable Power unit station. 110V, 60HZ, Single Phase
- We usually ship in 3 business days after payment.
- All our products are shipped with tracking numbers.
- For products less than 150 LB, we use FedEx or UPS shipping services.
- For products over 150 LB (for example, car lifts or motorcycle lift tables), we use established LTL freight companies for freight services. It usually takes about one week to mid-west and about one and half week to east coast. Please understand that freight time is not comparable to UPS or Fedex shipping services for lifts. Lifts weights over 500 LB but FedEx and UPS shipping services accept packages up to 150 LB.
- Sorry we do not ship to a P.O. Box.
- We accept PayPal, credit card, or check payments.
- If there is a problem with your payment, please contact us ASAP.
Technical Issues and Feedback
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us. If you have any problem with the product you received, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly.
- We do warranty for parts only. There is no labor warranty on any products.
- We ship replacement parts for free within the warranty time. Please let us know if you have any problem with parts.
- If you are happy with our products, please leave us a positive feedback. We will leave a positive feedback for you in return once we receive your feedback.
- Please to contact us if you want to purchase additional parts.